• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to Know Fees and Cancellation Policy upfront

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Creative Cloud subscription. I received emails that it would be cancelled unless I renewed. I went online. There WAS NO INFORMATION on HOW MUCH the subscription cost or what cancellation fee was.  All it did was ask me for my credit card.

Maybe it was naive of me, but I put in my credit card info. They charged me more than what I was paying last year (it was through my university) AND now they are charging me a cancellation fee for FIVE MINUTES of activation!

I know this is supposed to be a discussion board  - but someone at Adobe has to realize how this is not an ethical business practice.

Why can't I look up what I am being charged through my account? Why can't they give me the details of what I am signing up for before getting my credit card details.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

adobe allows you a grace period (i think 1 week) to cancel without penalty.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe allows you a grace period (i think 1 week) to cancel without penalty.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They automatically charge the cancellation fee. You have to call back again to complain again to get it refunded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

correct.  so did you get this resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines