Update CC

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This morning I installed the new versions of soms Adobe

apps like Photoshop, Illustrator etc. The old versions

did not removed by default. I can’t use the old versions, but they are still in my programm-folder. How can I delete them?

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Hi larat15441740

Thanks for reaching out to us!

• If the old apps are still listed in CC Desktop app, you can uninstall them by using the drop-down beside the product name from CC Desktop app.
  • If the old apps are not listed  in CC Desktop app, you can uninstall as :-

Win: Go to control panel and trigger the uninstall of the app.

Mac: Go to the folder where the app is installed on your machine (by default it is /Applications unless you have selected a custom install location), s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi larat15441740

Thanks for reaching out to us!

• If the old apps are still listed in CC Desktop app, you can uninstall them by using the drop-down beside the product name from CC Desktop app.
  • If the old apps are not listed  in CC Desktop app, you can uninstall as :-

Win: Go to control panel and trigger the uninstall of the app.

Mac: Go to the folder where the app is installed on your machine (by default it is /Applications unless you have selected a custom install location), select your product folder e.g. Adobe Photoshop CC and double click on "Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CC"

Let us know if your problem is resolved.

Thanks,

Vimal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Vimal!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me the uninstaller was broken for Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator after having done the update. I removed them by just deleting the entire folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I have the same problem, running Adobe Photography Abo on macOS High Sierra. After installing the new Versions of Lightroom, Photoshop, Bridge etc. The "old" Versions are also installed.

These cannot be uninstalled, because the Uninstallers are only Links to nowhere in the Filesystem and also in the Creative Cloud App Uninstall is not possible.

Is there any other way to uninstall these old Versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines