Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Deleting many offers in Adobe Target

Level 4

Hi,

Is there a way to select and delete multiple offers in the Adobe Target interface?

I used the Adobe Test & Target API to upload around 120 offers into Test&Target, and these offers are appearing in the Adobe Target interface too.

Unfortunately when I delete those 120 offers in the Test&Target classic interface, they are not removed from Adobe Target, and what's worse if that I re-upload those same offers into Test&Target Classic, duplicates start appearing in Adobe Target! So now I have 240 offers.

So I am wondering if there is a way to easily clean up and delete all of these HTML offers from Adobe Target instead of selecting them one by one?

Mass deleting offers was possible in Target Classic, so I am hoping its also possible in the new interface.

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi Jorisdebeer,

I looked at all options in target standard but didn't find any straightforward way to mass deleting offers.

I think these could be one suggestion to product team to give this option in target standard and premium in next release.

ParitMittal​ Can you please take this input and check with product team to add these old feature in new UI.

Thanks,

Manish Agravat

Administrator

Hi Manish and Joris, thanks for this thoughtful suggestion - we've taken it into account!

Please continue to submit any other ideas you might have for Target here in the Community Forum by selecting the "Submit an Idea" option in the middle right side of your screen (orange lightbulb icon). Thanks again!

Warmly,

Amelia