• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access new features...

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated to the most recent version of Photoshop CC, but I can't find any of the new features (Brush Smoothing, symmetry, etc...). I've gone into my preferences and under "Technology Previews" there is only "Use Modifier Keys Palette" and "Enable CC 3D Animations"

I've completely uninstalled Photoshop, and reinstalled. I've forced the CC app to search for updates multiple times. Logged out and back in, and even deleted the opm.db file that was suggested in the trouble shooting section.

I downloaded the most recent manual update, and tried to install that - still nothing.

Our IT department even went so far as to remove photoshop from my account, and readd it.

Any other ideas??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ctrl+k / technology previews

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I've gone into my preferences and under "Technology Previews" there is only "Use Modifier Keys Palette" and "Enable CC 3D Animations""

But thanks for the shortcut key!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you may not have the latest update.

To confirm, go into Photoshop > Help > System Info.  The first line should start Adobe Photoshop Version: 19.0 20170929.r.165

However - you should note that you only get the update if your system meets the requirements here.

Photoshop system requirements

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines