• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Step Backward: Creative Cloud Desktop App!

Engaged ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I wonder who decided to change the desktop GUI for CC in the menu bar. Instead of having all the apps I have on my machine at the top, that need to be updated, I have to scroll through the whole list to see which ones they are. Sure I can do that but why? They used to have them sectioned off but now the GUI coloring makes it very hard to tell which ones need to be updated. Adobe is supposed to be all about design and best practices. Who thought this was a good idea? Could we at least get a different color for the ones that need updating!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Hi john stephanites​

Thanks for contacting us!

You can use the 'INSTALLED APPS' filter to see what all apps are installed on your system and needs to be updated. The one already updated will appear with 'Open' button in white and the one that require update will show 'Update' button in blue.

Let us know if this resolves your query.

Thanks,

Vimal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi john stephanites​

Thanks for contacting us!

You can use the 'INSTALLED APPS' filter to see what all apps are installed on your system and needs to be updated. The one already updated will appear with 'Open' button in white and the one that require update will show 'Update' button in blue.

Let us know if this resolves your query.

Thanks,

Vimal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But that’s my point. Before you did need a filter. They are the same color if installed or not. Doesn’t that seem wrong to you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines