• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selective picture sync

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the possibility to have all pictures in the cloud.

But I have to use the "old" Lightroom Classics because I miss some features (see Sync Development Changes).

But Lightroom Classics syncs every picture from the cloud to "Lr mobile" (like mobile uploads)

I'm not able to limit the space or select the albums.

And I have not enough space (in the future...) to sync every original to local disk.

(If I deselect the sync in the album the album is deleted in the cloud...)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi sven.v,

Lightroom CC is a fairly new product and we're looking for feedback's from valuable users like you to incorporate as features in upcoming releases to make the product better for user experience. Please share your feedback here Photoshop Family Customer Community so that our Engineers can look into this.

I'll reach out to the concerned team and check if there's a way to prevent this from happening and to save space.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sven.v,

Lightroom CC is a fairly new product and we're looking for feedback's from valuable users like you to incorporate as features in upcoming releases to make the product better for user experience. Please share your feedback here Photoshop Family Customer Community so that our Engineers can look into this.

I'll reach out to the concerned team and check if there's a way to prevent this from happening and to save space.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Lightroom Classic's preferences > Lightroom CC tab, you can set the location of the downloads to another drive, which might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines