• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Styles and naming

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I change the default name of styles? For instance, it's not very useful to have typo style with the name of the typeface and size. If I have a H1 and H2 concept going I would much rather name those styles H1 and H2 instead of Gotham Book 25pt. The latter is default in Xd. Same thing with color, if I'm using references from a brandguide colors could have expressive words like Navy blue etc. but in Xd default name is the hex codes. Is there no way to manually name styles in Xd?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

I think this got mentioned in a session yesterday, that they are working on the feature of being able to name styles and colors. If I got that right!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this got mentioned in a session yesterday, that they are working on the feature of being able to name styles and colors. If I got that right!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

XD still feels like a Beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines