• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page is messed up in Mac browser

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i have published a muse website..and it looks okay on desktop windows..and on mobile.. But when we Check on a Mac os using chrome browser..on the Projectw page its messed up and overlapping.

Can someone help why its showing differently? And what can be done to resolve it pls! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

The „scrubber“ is this grey vertical handle top right to the breakpoint bar.

Safari and Chrome on Mac behave exactly the same way: All behaves correct, until a breakpoint at about 1400 px is reached.

You should check your layout at this breakpoint and smaller.

Seems, that you created the smaller breakpoint form the beginning. In this case, Muse can’t do anything else, but placing the images provisionally. Perhaps it helps, when you read my answer in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8749608#8749608

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gunter.. Thank u.

If you go to www.paintitred.com.ph and click on projects..it will show messed up overlappinh images viewed on chrome browser on a mac.

Let me know..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks perfect on my side on 1900px. Shows a lot of alerts and warns me about some viruses on chrome, though, full of ads to mac keeper.

Gets worse on smaller breakpoints. In Safari as well. Guess, there´s some work for you in breakpoints .

Did you use your scrubber so far?

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats the scrubber? Did u check it in a mac comp in a chrome browser..dont

know why its showing that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The „scrubber“ is this grey vertical handle top right to the breakpoint bar.

Safari and Chrome on Mac behave exactly the same way: All behaves correct, until a breakpoint at about 1400 px is reached.

You should check your layout at this breakpoint and smaller.

Seems, that you created the smaller breakpoint form the beginning. In this case, Muse can’t do anything else, but placing the images provisionally. Perhaps it helps, when you read my answer in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8749608#8749608

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gunter..

this is what were seeing on a chrome browser on MAC

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 9.23.35 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No further comment? Did you read my link?

As I already told you: You presumably created the breakpoints before layouting the biggest (or smallest) one. In this case Muse can’t guess, where you want to place the images in other breakpoints. But, if you read my link above, this should be clear.

Otherwise reduce your site considerably (only one page only the „misbehaving“ elements and nothing else(!) and share this .muse file with us. Please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you Gunter! I was able to find the break points and will check to see if it will fix it after ive fixed the images and content on each breakpoints

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines