• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting books in ipad app

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digital Editions on my ipad was set to auto download, and it downloaded some files I already read and no longer want. How do I delete these files from my ipad? I went and turned off auto download, and I deleted them out of the My Digital Editions file folder on my PC already. How the heck do I get them off my ipad?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open Adobe Digital Editions on your iPad and go to the library. Make sure the library is in "list" view (tapping the icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen will switch between list and mosaic views). Using your finger, Swipe the book you want to delete to the left. This will expose two choices. One is a heart symbol that I guess is to mark the book as one you liked. The other is a trashcan symbol. Tap the trashcan symbol to delete the book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines