• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop line height problem

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select the font to edit I have problems with the line-height, it auto determines the measurement.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It looks like you may have the same problem as in this thread. It affects text that has been transformed:

Photoshop CC 2018 - line spacing tool failoure

If so, it is a bug that has been acknowledged and the following workaround should get you going.

a. Enter the leading value in the Properties panel.

b. When you hit enter the value in the properties panel box will change to something different (that is a bug) but will now show correctly in the Character panel

c. The value applied to the text will be the same as you entered and now shown in the character panel

Note : The workaround does not work backwards - you must enter in the properties box.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks Dave,

To solve my problem I installed the previous photoshop 22.4.3.
With that, my problem stopped. Adobe said that there is even an error in Photophop 22.5 for Mac os

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines