• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't view RAW images from Canon 5D Mk iv

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently updated to a Canon 5D Mk iv. I can't view the RAW images Adobe Photoshop CC 2015. I have installed all the updates and still cannot view the RAW files. I keep getting the message "Photoshop cannot open this file" I have installed the updates with no success.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you go to Photoshop > Help > About Plug Ins > Camera Raw and check the version of Camera Raw.

For your camera you need ACR version 9.7 or later

Incidentally - is there any reason you are still using Photoshop CC2015 ? CC2015 was Photoshop version 16 and the current version is 19.0

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will most likely need to use Adobe Digital Negative Converter 9.x (free) until your camera is supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WILDCAT54

The DNG convertor is good for use where the ACR version required is not compatible with the version of Photoshop.

In this case however, CC2015 should work fine, as long as the appropriate version of ACR is installed i.e. 9.7 or later.

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davescm​ you are correct. I misread - very early in the morning here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mid afternoon here - time for coffee in both places

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines