• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No LR CC history pallet or histogram highlight and shadow warning

Engaged ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The all new Lightroom CC appears to have everything I used on a regular basis in what is now Lightroom CC Classic, except for a history pallet and histogram highlight and shadow warnings.  Have these been omitted from the new version LR CC ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Yep, those features aren't in 1.0, but you can request them at Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

You can still access clipping warnings by holding down the Alt (Windows) / Opt (Mac) keys while moving various Light panel sliders.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, those features aren't in 1.0, but you can request them at Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

You can still access clipping warnings by holding down the Alt (Windows) / Opt (Mac) keys while moving various Light panel sliders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I wasn't aware that holding down Alt in Windows showed clipping warning, and I have also just discovered that it also brings up Light, Colour, Effect, Detail, Optic and Geometry reset options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a magic key. It works in other panels as well!

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've discovered a few more magic (short cut) keys

P brings up the my photos pallet

I brings up the info pallet

1 to 5 star rate your images

Has anybody got a full list of short cut keys for the new version of LR CC ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, here you go: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/keyboard-shortcuts/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines