• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please, I beg of You, it can't be that hard, add 125%, 150% and 175% DPi scaling, for goodness sake!

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe team,

I literally beg of You, please, add at least these DPi scaling resolutions, to at least Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator CC. Would be great if they'd been added to Premiere and After Effects, but those two are super essential.

I can't start to explain how critical this is. Of course, it would be great to have 25% increments up to 300%, for 5-8K support. But for now, it's a total disgrace bordering with scandal, that You ignore this decade [yes, a decade!] lasting request of the community.

Yesterday I got full 2018 update on my company account and there's still Auto, 100% and 200%.

You can't even start to be serious with this.

Please look into it, finally, for goodness sake

Best regards

Bryan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

For what it's worth Bryan, I agree with you.  I've been asking Adobe to support Hi DPI displays in Dreamweaver since 2012.    Finally, we're making some progress.  I understand there were many OS challenges to consider. 

For me on Win10, PS Auto scaling is the least punishing.  But it's not ideal.  I also wish for more UI scaling options than Auto, 150% and 200%.  

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.  use the below link for your request:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad, are You a robot? Because I begged for this like 10 times for the past decade. And I always got the same link to write to. Guess what? I did. And nothing ever happened. Is this some "matrix loop" of Adobe, that I'm trapped at forever?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not a robot.

if it's not a priority for adobe, it's not.  i can't help move it up the list of priorities and i don't know anyone who can.

getting people to vote for your request might (or might not) move it up the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth Bryan, I agree with you.  I've been asking Adobe to support Hi DPI displays in Dreamweaver since 2012.    Finally, we're making some progress.  I understand there were many OS challenges to consider. 

For me on Win10, PS Auto scaling is the least punishing.  But it's not ideal.  I also wish for more UI scaling options than Auto, 150% and 200%.  

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly Nancy,

I use that hack, that can change DPi, but it always does blur the Ui. Anyway, thank You for a human reply Nanc!

Best regards

Bryan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please remember everyone: chat about it all you want here, but it's just chat. We can agree (or not) all we like with no difference. What matters is posting on the linked page, with a well reasoned statement of your problem and suggested solution. Name your specific hardware. Rudeness will surely mean your vote doesn't count.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines