• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render and Render preview not working.

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not getting any response when I try to render preview my project, it's just blank. Also when I try to actually render a final nothing happens. I just did a simple box with a texture on it to see how it looked since I've just downloaded the program, but this is all I get when I hit render. (see pic)

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 1.24.08 PM.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Hi Kayla, any chance you have another application with Vray installed?  It might be a Project Felix or Dimension beta version, or another application like Maya, 3ds Max etc that use V-Ray.  We think this is a licensing issue where the renderer is not starting up.

Can you also send in your application logs?  You can e-mail to tickets@projectfelix.uservoice.com

Application Logs

DimensionGPUProfiler.log

Dimension.log

Mac:  ~/Library/Logs/Adobe/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you for posting query on forums.

I request you to please provide information about the GPU. It could be due to some fault due to OpenGL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 1.58.05 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kayla, any chance you have another application with Vray installed?  It might be a Project Felix or Dimension beta version, or another application like Maya, 3ds Max etc that use V-Ray.  We think this is a licensing issue where the renderer is not starting up.

Can you also send in your application logs?  You can e-mail to tickets@projectfelix.uservoice.com

Application Logs

DimensionGPUProfiler.log

Dimension.log

Mac:  ~/Library/Logs/Adobe/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello , I just this query and only 2 answers .....  I experience the very same problem..... when you say : " We think this is a licensing issue where the renderer is not starting up." plz can you clarify if u don't mind what u mean exactly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

V-Ray is a rendering engine created by ChaosGroup.  Adobe has partnered with them to provide the V-Ray renderer in our application, but it has to sort of 'verify' the license at startup.  For some users they are having an issue connecting and getting that verification.  We've found some people can resolve by restarting their computer.  Unfortunately I can't confirm if it's the same issue without your logs, so please follow instructions and e-mail above to provide your application logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines