• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Export Settings

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "save" function in the new Lightroom CC seems to be somewhat limited, with me being used to the legacy menu in Lightroom Classic CC. I do alot of prints, and so I am used to supersample my photos. Is there any way to choose a custom resolution? Also, where in the world is TIFF? For photos that are going to be printed, a lossless format is quite important... Come on Adobe, the rest of the program is nearly flawless, but this export/save menu is trash. Please update it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Yes, it is limited to just the options you see at the moment, but add your vote to this request: Lightroom CC: Additional options needed when exporting | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is limited to just the options you see at the moment, but add your vote to this request: Lightroom CC: Additional options needed when exporting | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, want a better and more expansive Export setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was Adobe serious when they released the new cloud version of Adobe Lightroom with no ability to export a standard printable format like TIF?

Many professional photo labs these days will not touch any file format that is not TIF

How far off into the future is this feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They haven't announced their future roadmap, so I can't give you a timescale.

To be honest, I think the marketing team were somewhat overzealous calling it an app for professionals. I'm sure it will be in time, but it's more focused on an amateur market right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines