Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image with Text Window Pop-Up

Nov 26, 2008 Nov 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an image that I'd like the user to be able to click on certain spots to view additional information. Is it possible to do this without having to create topics separate from the topic that contains the image? Ideally, I'd like something like the text only pop-up to work on an image.

Eva

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2008 Nov 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Eva

You could do one of a couple of things.

1. Define Image Map regions and link them to #. This would simply cause the page to reload if the region were clicked by your user. With each region, you are able to specify Alternate text that appears in a Tool Tip when you hover the mouse over the area. This way would be simplest to achieve, but you may not like the fact the time the Tool Tip appears is a bit limited.

2. If you hop over to this link: Click Here You are able to download my Tips and Tricks file. I believe I've documented how to make Image Map Regions work with Text-only Popups.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp