• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

virtual copies?

Contributor ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i read somewhere that CC does not support virtual copies? so images that are in more then one album will have several copies in the cloud?

or how are different versions of the same file (different looks, crops,....) handled? different albums containing a subset/edit of a larger album?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

If you want different looks, they're real copies right now, rather than virtual. I'd hope that will change in time, but just one to be aware of. You'll find it in the right-click menu.

Just putting photos in multiple albums doesn't duplicate them, so there's still just one copy in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want different looks, they're real copies right now, rather than virtual. I'd hope that will change in time, but just one to be aware of. You'll find it in the right-click menu.

Just putting photos in multiple albums doesn't duplicate them, so there's still just one copy in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines