Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the following message when trying to sign in in the new Lightroom CC:

ACCOUNT NOTIFICATION

An error occurred while attempting to log in to  your account

email@mail.com {"error"67}

please sign out and sign in again.

I've tried reinstalling and nothing seems to work. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Never mind, I updated the Java thing and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind, I updated the Java thing and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats is the java thing ?? I have the same issue and it wont let me through to the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an app in windows that is call Java, in my case it was out of date so I updated it and that fix the problem. Here is the link:

http://java.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi teejay_hh​, ezettnor​, VictorCruzFotografia​, louisl99263505​, FuegoImages​, niknokq​, wolfman dave​,

We're wondering if any of you are using a virtualized environment?

As well, it would be really helpful if any or all of you could provide us with a PDApp.log file with us. Here are the instructions for finding that file. Analyze the Creative Cloud PDapp log​ You can just follow Step 1 in that anchor link and attach the file to an email.

If each of you can email me at rios [at] adobe [dot] com with that file, I can pass it off to the team to analyze and see if there is a common theme here.

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No to a virtual environment, windows 10 pro directly on a Laptop.  I do suspect that the adobe software is not handling being put to sleep/waking up properly.  Don't have this issue on my desktop PC at all.  Curious what other people are running (laptop vs desktop) who are experiencing this issue.

Will look for the log tomorrow!

Thanks,

Louis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey louisl99263505​,

Were you able to find that PDApp.log file?

Let me know,

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any fix for this issue?  It's such a pain to have to kill the processes everytime I want to use Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I still have the same problem with the "expired access token". I am not using a virtual environment, i am tring to use it one a standard Intel i7 Windows 10 Laptop.

If it helps to find the problem i could give you that PDApp.log..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same error message. Installed and updated Java. It still does not worke. Tried to uninstall and install again. Same error. Tried to log out from the program and log in a again. No luck Running win 10. No problems in LR Classic and PS CC. Suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on the same situation. LR Classic works fine. LR CC error 67 to login. Also running on win 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No more answers on this topic...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I disabled the firewall of my virus scanner and boom it worked. Not sure this will be permanent solution for me. It had nothing to do with java, so dont waste your time doing that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only way I found to get around this issue is to: (windows 10)

1. Log out of Lightroom CC, Adobe Creative Cloud

2. Close Lightroom CC & Adobe Creative Cloud

3. Open Task Manager -> Details

4. End any adobe creative cloud icon processes (Adobe CEF Helper, Adobe Desktop Service, CCLibrary, CCXProcess, etc)

5. Open Creative Cloud, Lightroom CC, everything works again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to do this every time I open up Lightroom CC on my computer, AGH!!!!! Adobe please fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too.Win 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS! This worked for me!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error every time I open up Lightroom CC (2017 Version). I use it on my Surface and my home PC and I never have it open on both computers at the same time. I have to log out of Lightroom CC, close the app, then sign in again and it works fine. But, when I close it and come back later it does the same thing. This needs to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image 12-6-17 at 1.11 PM copy.jpg

C'mon Adobe, fix this problem!!!  It has been going on for almost a month and I am not the only person with this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way. Since today Lightroom CC is dead. No way to get anything else than error:67. Logout/delete/login in Creative Cloud worked somehow, but since yesterday there is no way to get LR CC started. That sucks!!! Abobe, please fix that bullshit!

Are we again your beta-testers or should i use the time to learn Luminar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THATS THE ANSWER i got from you??

ご利用ありがとうございます。

このメールは、あなたが投稿した以下の投稿が当社のモデレータによって承認されたため​送信されています。

Re: Can't sign in "error:67"

投稿日 Nov 24, 2017 3:44 PM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a fix!

1. Deinstall all CC apps, Creative Cloud Cleaner, Deleted the complete Adobe folder in user/appdata/

2. Reinstall CC and Apps

3. Deactivating the (windows) autorun of the creative cloud app and without starting it manually

4. No Error:67, Lightroom CC is logging in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh that's great news, and thank you very much for reporting back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to give it a try as soon as I get home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the context of things, I'm evaluating Lightroom CC to upgrade from Lightroom 5.  This was the first and most persistent problem.  Since this forum seems to be the only way to initiate any form of tech support and the solution has to be discovered by a consumer, I've decided I should wait another year before trying to upgrade again, if ever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines