• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to download Lightroom CC and I get this - This computer does not meet the minimum system requirements for Lightroom CC. Please refer to the system requirements in the Help documentation for a full list of hardware and software requirements for Lightroom CC. My PC and laptop  meets the requirements.... Can someone HELP?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

I had the same issue and thought I met all the specs as I was running the new Lightroom Classic CC already. Turns out Lightroom CC requires Windows 10 (64-bit) Version 1511 or later to work. I am running Windows 7 and don't plan on upgrading to 10 just for this, looks like classic is the go.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us your system specs please? And OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue and thought I met all the specs as I was running the new Lightroom Classic CC already. Turns out Lightroom CC requires Windows 10 (64-bit) Version 1511 or later to work. I am running Windows 7 and don't plan on upgrading to 10 just for this, looks like classic is the go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines