• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Print

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to locate the Print module on newly downloaded Lightroom CC.  Any guidance appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

There isn't a print module yet in the new Lightroom CC. You'll need Lightroom Classic for that, which is the upgrade from LR CC 2015 / LR6.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a print module yet in the new Lightroom CC. You'll need Lightroom Classic for that, which is the upgrade from LR CC 2015 / LR6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so if I edit an image in my Lightroom CC, is there a way to print the finished product? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC subscribers don't have that option !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried saving the edited Lightroom CC image to Documents and then importing the saved image to Lightroom Classic - unsuccessful.  Are there any methods for importing the Lightroom CC image to Lightroom classic?  The idea that one could not print from a major photo editing program is almost unbelievable to me!  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you turn on sync in LR Classic, it'll sync down any photos you add to CC.

Print is certainly proving a popular request, and one I'd expect to see addressed fairly early on. It's only version 1.0, so there's a load of things to add.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the excellent input!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

michaelp4467496  wrote

The idea that one could not print from a major photo editing program is almost unbelievable to me!  Thank you.

Agreed, I don't think we have reached the point where LR users only want to view and share there work online yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I had known the print feature was missing from this product, I would not have subscribed, or taken all of that time to migrate my photos to it.  UGH!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Presumably, printing will be a feature that will be provided eventually. There is a seven day trial offered, and there is a feature comparison that can be studied to compare what features are and are not available. If one assumes without fully understanding, that's unfortunate. Lightroom CC is targeting a different audience (initially) that doesn't necessarily depend on printing as a needed feature. Can't offer any words of comfort to you. And I'm not defending Lightroom CC. I haven't moved to it and don't intend to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bitm07  wrote

Lightroom CC subscribers don't have that option !

The other alternative is to save a photo to JPEG (File menu > Save To) and then open the photo in any app of your choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the Creative Cloud Photography plan, you can print from Photoshop: Right click a photo in Lr CC and choose Edit in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines