• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happens after the work in XD?

LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a question in the Muse forum if work from XD could be worked with in Muse?

So my question: what happens normally after prototyping in XD? Give the file to a coding person/Programmer?

Or could the file be exported as something readable to Muse?

Best Regards and thanks in advance,

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

I don't think you can export interactivity, but you can export all the graphics, including at 1x, 2x, 3x sizes, that could be reused in Muse.

In XD the Help menu has a Provide Feedback... option that takes you to Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs . You could see if there is an existing request for export to Muse, to vote for, or you could add your own request.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can export interactivity, but you can export all the graphics, including at 1x, 2x, 3x sizes, that could be reused in Muse.

In XD the Help menu has a Provide Feedback... option that takes you to Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs . You could see if there is an existing request for export to Muse, to vote for, or you could add your own request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I check it out.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines