• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Information. ??

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear friends how to add a different after effects project to an after effects project. So there is an after effects project. There is another project registered on the table. I would like to add the first working project to the project on the table. Can you help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

You can use File>Import (Ctrl/Cmnd + i)  and choose the new AEP file. This will create a new folder in your Project Panel that contains all of the comps and footage in the imported .aep file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use File>Import (Ctrl/Cmnd + i)  and choose the new AEP file. This will create a new folder in your Project Panel that contains all of the comps and footage in the imported .aep file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Mr Gerard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines