• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom no longer syncs with mobile "Trial Ended" but I am a CC subscriber

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC subscription for photography (Photoshop & Lightroom).  I recently created a collection and synced it between my desktop and Lightroom Mobile.  It synced some of the images then stopped.  Now I have a notification in the Desktop Lightroom that says "Lightroom Mobile Trial Expired." 

I've been browsing the forums and have not found a recent solution for this issue that actually resolves the problem.  Here are the facts:

• iMac running LR and PS
  • Android Tablet running the LR Mobile app
  • Photography subscription for LR and PS is in good standing
  • Passwords are consistent and entered correctly
  • All software and apps up to date
  • Have restarted the desktop app and mobile app as well as the CC interface

Please help!  I really don't know what else to do and cannot find any relevant or recent support in the forums or in a web search that resolves this issue.  It appears to be a dead end. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Lightroom,

Select - Help > System Info...

Report back with the exact details of the first line of the info that shows your version of Lightroom.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem on my Android Tablet! Uninstalled app Adobe Tech at Max tried to help and said it is a problem with my account settings.

Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Caloline, please read this article...Lightroom mobile unavailable to Education memberships purchased from Kivuto

Lr Mobile service is not included to the Creative Cloud memberships offered by your institution.

-

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines