Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline animation - error in the last frame

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to convert a video I made in AE to a GIF animation in Photoshop, but it simply refuses to play or render the last frame of the animation. I've tried many times to make Photoshop open this frame, at least, but I can't even click on it. Since I need a GIF which will be repeated once, I get a visible incomplete animation. I've tried also to reduce the framerate in Ae, but it was useless.

Here is a print of my problem:

dES-gyJFRc2OLZzolPxNTw.png

Can someone help me with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I look like you converted a frame animation to a video timeline why? Video does not support transparency Gif does but has poor color.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rendered this animation with transparency in AE, and when I import it to Photoshop, it cames in the frame animation panel. In this I can't see the last frame also. So I change to the timeline animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not install AE. If you created a video in AE does the last frame play in AE.   In Photoshop did yoy try the flatten the video to frames and create a frame animation so you can look at the last frame layer. If so is the last frame layer what is should be.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have an answer? I've noticed if I shorten the timeline, I also can't see the last frame. For example: if I have a 29,97fps 3'' video, Photoshop will go on only to 2'';29. If I, then, reduces the timeline to 2'';15, Photoshop will only render it to 2'';14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines