• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download new Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I updated my current Lightroom to the new Lightroom Classic CC, however, I can't seem to find a way to download the new Lightroom CC. I have clicked on the download links and it just brings me to my Creative Cloud which only shows my Classic version. Help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Some people have had to log out of the CC desktop app and then log back in to see all the latest new downloads. Have you tried that?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the top of the list of apps in Creative Cloud, are you on the "All Apps" or "Installed Apps? tab. LR CC should show up in the list under all apps.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I was in the "All Apps" tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some people have had to log out of the CC desktop app and then log back in to see all the latest new downloads. Have you tried that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also don't see the new Lr CC in the CC desktop app despite logging out and logging back in several times. I do see updates to Lr Classic CC and Photoshop CC (version 19). I suppose I could download it directly from the Adobe web site but I'm not sure how the CC desktop app will react to installing outside of its control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wolf,

Sounds like you possibly have 'Installed Apps' instead of 'All Apps' selected in the CC Desktop App?

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 1.42.29 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just discovered that Lr CC requires Windows 10 (64-bit) Version 1511 or later. I am running Windows 7 so the CC desktop app must know that Lr CC cant be installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, that is very likely. Thanks for mentioning that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So unless I update from windows 7 to windows 10 does this mean I can no longer access Light Room?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

robinh67324431  wrote

So unless I update from windows 7 to windows 10 does this mean I can no longer access Light Room?

No, you can continue to use Lightroom Classic, which is the upgrade from the LR version you've been using. It's only the new LR CC cloud-native app that requires W10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. LR CC does not show in creative cloud app. I've tried downloading from the webpage but it brings up the app with nothing downloading. Logged in numerous times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it worked now. I didn't have to log out but it prompted me to update and then it had an option to download the new app. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reboot my PC for it to show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I eventually managed to get it to download. I uninstalled all my Adobe software using the Adobe cleaner then downloaded Lightroom CC from the website without installing the creative cloud app. I then downloaded the app but LR CC still doesnt show there.

At least I've got it downloaded and it's working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem on one computer but not on another.  On my desktop LR CC shows up in the Cloud app.  However on my laptop it does not.  The desktop is windows/10.  The laptop is Windows 8.0.  I am certain I'l looking at "All Apps".  I have logged out of my Adobe ID. re-booted the computer, then logged back in and still no LR/CC. 

ISnap1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An update for my response.

I managed to download LR CC from the website and install it onto my PC. However it still doesn't show up in the Creative Cloud app either as one of my installed apps or within all apps.

I've logged in, out, I've shook it all about. Uninstalled, re-installed but nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Noticed this thread died without a solution.  My solution - update Windows 10 till there are no updates left.  Restart.  CC app should show Lightroom CC now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines