• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud membership - Lightroom CC Storage Quota only 100GB

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the full Creative Cloud membership and have historically used Lightroom Classic CC. This has built up a c.300GB local storage requirement.

I was migrating across to Lightroom CC which takes all my local files into the cloud however the migration stopped as I didn't have enough cloud storage space. When looking up the Lightroom CC product description is states that it comes with 1TB of storage however my Creative Cloud membership is only giving me 100GB.

When I click on the little cloud icon in the top right hand corner of Lightroom CC, this is confirmed as 100GB.

I can not migrate and use the full functionality of Lightroom CC even though I have the full Creative Cloud membership.

Is this right as even though I am paying for the best possible plan, it only gives me 100GB, I can not see anyway of getting 1TB and therefore I am not able to use Lightroom CC fully?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

You should be able to upgrade to 1TB of storage in Adobe account > Manage Account > Sign In > Manage Plan > Switch Plan or you can carry on using Lightroom Classic to continue to store your photos locally instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to upgrade to 1TB of storage in Adobe account > Manage Account > Sign In > Manage Plan > Switch Plan or you can carry on using Lightroom Classic to continue to store your photos locally instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Victoria,

I did look to see if this was the case but there is not an option.

Screenshot 2017-10-22 13.20.04.png

Moreover, Lightroom CC as an app is advertised with 1TB as standard:

Screenshot 2017-10-22 13.20.53.png

Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The All-Apps plan includes 100GB. The CC Photography Plan includes 20GB. There is a Lightroom CC plan, which is the one that starts at 1TB. Contact customer services and they should be able to upgrade your account to 1TB for $9.99 a month, since it's not showing in your account page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hang on, your current plan price sounds too low... is that student & teacher edition? If so, they still seem to be sorting out the upgrades on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

No, I had two separate subscriptions running, the photography and document cloud plans, they were merged a few weeks ago and upgraded and so this is a residual subscription amount which reverts to the correct amount. Perhaps thats why I don't see the option yet.

Incidentally, I think the website is still misleading re the 1TB:

Buy Adobe Lightroom CC | Photo Editing & Organizing Software

There are plan options at the bottom of the page but if generally Lightroom CC as a SaaS is advertised with 1TB cloud storage and that isn't the default case (which it isn't) then it will confuse people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the reason why I'm saying its the default case is the wording used... Starting at 1TB with options for more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

philipg13021174  wrote

And the reason why I'm saying its the default case is the wording used... Starting at 1TB with options for more

No arguments from me! I agree that's not clear from that wording. I'll mention it to the product manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines