Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with installing Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a problem with new version Lightroom. I can not to install it. When I try I see the messege This computer does not meet the minimum system requirements for Lightroom CC. Full list of software and hardware requirements for Lightroom CC, see system requirements in help documentation. But  my computer have right  main parameters: Windows 7 service pack 1, 64 bit, 16 Gb RAM and I have grafic card NVIDIA GForce GT620. I do not understand what's the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

You're trying to install the new cloud-native Lightroom CC app, which has Windows 10 as its minimum. Lightroom Classic will run on Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're trying to install the new cloud-native Lightroom CC app, which has Windows 10 as its minimum. Lightroom Classic will run on Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! But when I talked to chat support iwas told that i can use Windows 7... Its a problem... I dont like 10, and I am not planing To use it. Do you now can I to return my previous plan without Lightroom CC( new). It was more cheap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which plan are you on? Lightroom CC + 1TB or Photography Plan. Both are the same cost. You can probably crossgrade from your Adobe account, but if not, customer services can do it. if you want to stay on Windows 7, it’s the Photography Plan you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines