• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working with Desktop and Mobile devices simultaneously

Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Creative Cloud membership and both Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic installed. I have 3 mobile devices connected to the account 2 iPads and iPhone.

Is it possible to be using all the mobile devices and the desktop at the same time?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's fine. If you edit the same photo on multiple devices at once (which is clever!), latest edit wins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I am ok with that my wife does not work with my image files but she is happy viewing and sharing them with friends and family.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines