• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets from desktop lightroom CC to lightroom cc on iphone?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How the heck do you do this, I got all my presets from lightroom classic to the new lightroom cc under user presets on my desktop. So shouldn't they theoretically show up on my iphone too under user presets?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Presets don’t sync at this point, but it’s a popular request.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, you're right. It appears not to sync user presets to mobile platforms. There is not even a user presets on those platforms or a way to save a current treatment as a user preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and it seems a little weird they wouldn't have thought this through prior to release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presets don’t sync at this point, but it’s a popular request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Especially because it seems like the editing features on the new LRCC are pretty good on mobile but having presets in there already would help to significantly cut down on time being spent editing on the phone with those dang sliders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have this feature on the next update. Having my own preset in LR mobile will definitely speed up the developments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone know if it will be fixed ? we're now in January but i can't find a way to sync them. My user presets are in Lightroom CC on the iMac but there's no user tab in presets on the iPhone Lightroom CC app. 😕 this is very disturbing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a way to sync them, and release dates for this feature haven't been announced. There is a workaround you could try. You create a collection of images and assign a different preset to each photo, and then use the Copy Settings command to copy the settings to the clipboard so you can paste them onto another photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can t do that. for example in Camera Raw i use multiple presets for any number of photos, and sync 1450 photos for example and stuff like that. even in Lightroom Classic i wouldn t use one preset for all of them... So the thing is there no freedom, aside from the fact that i can t sync them at all at this point )))). and i m not sure i completely understand your explanation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the workaround isn't as simple as using a preset browser. It could still be accomplished one photo at a time, but LRCC on all platforms doesn't currently have a way to sync settings across multiple photos at once, so you may be best sticking with Classic for your workflow for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh so in CC on the iMac you can t even sync one setting to multiple images, like in classic or camera raw ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

oh so in CC on the iMac you can t even sync one setting to multiple images, like in classic or camera raw ???

Correct. Not yet, anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, that’s bs... kind of useless than, from that standpoint. i was getting all excited that i can replace buying a macbook pro with buying an ipad pro and editing raw on the ipad. but guess not.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd hope it'll come sooner than later, but yeah, the workflow's not viable for editing thousands yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bummer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes this is very disappointing!! Come on Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines