• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Cloud Storage

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok... so I had a go with lightroom CC but does not look like this will work right off the bat for me so I want to just delete for now and go back to my old workflow in lightroom classic CC.

Only issue is now is my cloud storage is full of photos that I cannot delete! Basically I would like to know how to remove all the photos that lightroom CC uploaded during the migration process and go back to how everything was last week!!

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can delete everything on the cloud in one swoop. In Lightroom Classic, you can go to Preferences->Lightroom CC->Delete all data. You can also do this from lightroom.adobe.com. Strangely enough you can't do this from Lightroom CC. Make sure before you do any of this that you have everything locally in your Lightroom Classic catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do this I get the following dialog see the screen capture. This info shows data 1795 photos which represents all the images I have synced from by regular Lightroom library including a couple dozen from new  Lightroom CC so all my synced data.???Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 7.06.18 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never done it myself but this should delete all the data on the cloud servers indeed As far as I know at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK but that includes all the synced collections from Lightroom Classic CC, what if you only delete what has been uploaded from the "new Lightroom CC"

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t think there is any way to do that easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can highlight multiple photos in CC then right/control-click --> delete if you want. If that's too cumbersome then you can delete all data like Jao vdL suggested and just re-sync your Classic collections to mobile overnight. I had to do this a couple months ago when I had a duplicate catalog issue and nothing would sync, it wasn't so bad though if you've got slow or metered internet then that would be an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines