Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Player could not be installed in google chrome

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was there an error during installation?  If so, post a screenshot of the error (see https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot ).  If not Flash Player is installed successfully and it's Google Chrome that is not properly loading the plugin.  See Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help for assistance.  If you continue to experience issues, post a direct link to the content that is not displaying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is as bad as Google - releasing UNTESTED software that DOES NOT WORK.

Now that I've wasted OVER A DAY attempting to update to 27.0.130 on 3 different browsers (which I've done successfully for years) ...

What is Adobe going to do about your BROKEN PRODUCT?

Does NOT install successfully on Google 61, IE 11, or Firefox 45.

I get it: this is how Adobe kills flash before the 2020 end-of-life.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted a similar commet providing very little useful information at Check if Flash Player is installed fails .  My colleague has replied to your post requesting additional required information in order to troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing.  Please reply to the post at Check if Flash Player is installed fails  so that we can further investigate your issue.

Please do not post the same issue to multiple topics.  It results in folks helping you for the SAME issue in multiple locations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Chrome is blocking Adobe Flash Player. Saying Adobe Flash Player is being blocked because it is out dated. It also says Update plug-in.... and Run this time. I have the current version. Every time I go to a games I receive the above message. Adobe Flash Player was successfully downloaded and installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you're either using Windows XP or Vista, with an old version of Chrome.  If so, please see cannot update Flash, Chrome on WinXP (it applies to both XP & Vista).  If not, provide the following information:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines