Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sync LR mobile with desktop

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I used to be able to sync my LR mobile app with LR desktop, however I no longer seem to be able to do this...

When I open LR desktop and select "Get started with Lightroom Mobile", I log in and I don't receive any error messages, however "Get started with Lightroom mobile" continues to show that I need to log in. When I try again, the timer/four square boxes show for about 2 seconds to suggest that it is connecting, yet it still doesn't seem to.

I've tried restarting the program on both desktop and mobile, and forcing the mobile app to stop, but that hasn't made any difference.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trust bin photo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laura,

May i know are you using an Android device or iOS device. ?

Also please let us know, what is the version of the Lightroom Mobile you are using. ?

Thanks

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using an Android, Samsung Galaxy S7 and its Lightroom CC v3.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deepak - are you able to help me with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I found that Lightroom needed to be updated and now it's working perfect for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar problem, however when I try to update Lightroom on my Mac I get an "Update failed" notice "Errors encountered during installation.(U44M1P7)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines