• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your cloud storage is almost full  Upgrade to keep things running smoothly  Upgrade

Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this message when my photography plan online storage reached around 16GB

"Your cloud storage is almost full  Upgrade to keep things running smoothly  Upgrade"

Is running low on Cloud storage space really going to effect the smooth running of LC CC ?  | understand that hard drives need free space for temporary swap files,  but Cloud storage as well, really ?  I assumed that The Cloud would have some form of cache (or equivalent) that would be able to hand this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

I think it is advisory. You should be able to continue using up to your limit which I assume is 20GB. Lr CC stores originals in the cloud (with a compact cache on the desktop) so awareness of current storage is always useful as shooting new photos on an average size SD card and importing into Lr CC could mean hitting the limit.

If you don’t need Photoshop, you can get Lr CC only for $9.99 with 1TB of storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it is advisory. You should be able to continue using up to your limit which I assume is 20GB. Lr CC stores originals in the cloud (with a compact cache on the desktop) so awareness of current storage is always useful as shooting new photos on an average size SD card and importing into Lr CC could mean hitting the limit.

If you don’t need Photoshop, you can get Lr CC only for $9.99 with 1TB of storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines