• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

230 gb in cloud Help

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I erase the cloud data. I want to reinsttall CC after testing lightroom cc and cc classic and I have 230 gb of previews stuck in the cloud. Can I set this to zero and how? I want to restart installation am a new subscriber with 1Tb/Photoshop/Lightroom cc and classic.

I erased both Lightorroms an dnow have reloaded CC but now all the cloud previews are reappearing. i also sinched a few hundred from classic. Basocally I want to start from scratch and erase everything in the cloud and have Lightorrm cc and classic empty again

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Click on the Lightroom icon on the top left and select account info.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can reset it from Lightroom Classic (in preferences->Lightroom CC) or from the Lightroom web interface at lightroom.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I see my 40'000 plus previews on lightroom.adobe.com but how do I erase them/reset the cloud info? Have looked around but do not see this possibility yet.

Thank you for your advice

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the Lightroom icon on the top left and select account info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you that worked perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines