• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom with scroll wheel auto centers entire document

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to the latest version of PS recently and have discovered a weird behavior with my zoom tool when using the scroll wheel in full screen mode. This is something I use all the time so I need to change it back to the old behavior.

When in full screen mode, my zoom with scroll wheel feature automatically centers the document in my screen if the entire document is visible (I like to have full control and this behavior is not desired, and also this did not occur in previous versions). Is there a way to fix this or to disable the feature? Thanks.

Here's a link to the video of the behavior: photoshop scroll wheel zoom - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dougm,

Could you go to Photoshop' preferences > tools and make sure that "Zoom clicked point to center" is not checked?

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That feature is not checked in my tools settings. I'd like to add that the zoom/alignment reset feature happens when I am performing other actions as well. This seems like a glitch rather than a functionality change. Here's the newer video I recorded:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the information, looks like a known issue please follow this link and click on "me too" to stay update regarding this issue also, you can check the suggestions in the comments: Photoshop CC 2018 - ZOOM always points to center | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines