• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I keep the originals on my local drive, why does it appear to download an image when I want to work on one?

Really slows the work down.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

It loads a smart preview image of the one that is one the cloud. This has nothing to do with your local files as they are untouched. Opening an Image from LR CC opens a smart preview copy of what is stored in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It loads a smart preview image of the one that is one the cloud. This has nothing to do with your local files as they are untouched. Opening an Image from LR CC opens a smart preview copy of what is stored in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  In Lightroom Classic, am I still seeing a smart preview when I edit or the full resolution image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not 100% sure in LR Classic. I have never been able to figure out the workflow in Classic. Classic does not use the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tevard1021  wrote

Thanks.  In Lightroom Classic, am I still seeing a smart preview when I edit or the full resolution image?

Full Resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines