• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash when opening settings

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to test the "All new" Lightroom for the Cloud, but I don't get very far.

On a Mac, when I open Settings (e.g. Command-,) the app crashes right away. Is this a known problem? Is there a solution?

Deinstall/reinstall did not help, by the way.

Some parameters: iMac 5k 2017 with Radeon 580, MacOS High Sierra 10.13.1 Beta (could be a factor, of course)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi T1nue,

Since you're on a beta version, I cannot confirm officially or reproduce the issue. I'll get hold of one of the machine running one and will check if the issue is reproducible.

Meanwhile, Could you please help us with the crash report so that we can identify the root cause?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akash

By now I also installed it on a Macbook 12 running 10.13 build 17A405. On this machine I have no issues.

About the crash report: I submitted a report in two separate pop-ups. One was for Apple, I think, and the other one for Adobe. Is there anything else that I can do?

Thanks for the prompt reply and best regards,

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin,

Let us know if you face any issues with Lightroom CC working on the updated OS.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash, I am not quite sure I understand: With 10.13.1 (i.e. the "updated OS") I do have problems as described in my first post.

It's only on my other machine, that is not running the beta release, where it's running fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not able to reproduce this issue on a machine running the beta version of the OS. Cannot confirm until the team concerned releases an update after rigorous testing.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for testing! I don't think that the beta is the problem, but I do understand that you can't accept a ticket for my system at the moment. I'll report back once 10.13.1 has been officially released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks T1nue, I'll check with our Engineering team and let you know if there is a concrete development on this.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

check for any background program that has been running in the system taskbar, close it and then again start your settings, if you still facing this problem repair your software from recovery settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines