• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC Gestures Changed version 19.0

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with a Cintiq 22HD Touch Tablet and have Photoshop CC version 19.0 running on Mac High Sierra.

With the latest Photoshop update, the gestures used in Photoshop to zoom and scroll are different. I haven't changed them in the Wacom app settings or touched the settings for Photoshop, I've restarting the apps and the computer to see if it was just a bug but that made no difference.

The ability to pinch zoom and two finger scroll have been replaced by two finger zoom and I haven't figured out how to scroll around my canvas again yet.

Has anyone else been having the same problem, or know how to return to my original settings?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

In Preferences/Tools make sure Zoom with Scroll Wheel is not enabled

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Preferences/Tools make sure Zoom with Scroll Wheel is not enabled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this reply also covers version 20? Because after my update to version 20 I can not pinch and zoom in Mac. And gestures are enabled in settings. How come a simple and conventional function like this just change behaviour?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines