• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot upgrade to photoshop cc 2018

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to install the new 2018 version tonight. When going to the ceative cloud app manager I had the prompt to update but it only had the 2017 version on the update list. I checked the drop down on the photoshop app to see if I had 2018 on there and it is not an option. I manually checked for updates and I have been through all of the troubleshooting options on the adobe help page and nothing has worked. Can someone help me with this please, have I missed something? Is there some kind of hidden purchase option I cant see?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe your system is not compatible. Did you check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Test Screen Name suggested - first check that you meet the system requirements (particularly your operating system)

Photoshop system requirements

If you do, try signing out of the desktop application and then back in again.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked the specs and I need to upgrade my os. That should do it. Thanks guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same issue.  I meet requirements.  Have MacOS High Sierra.  Have the additional requirements on a new iMac.  My up-to-date version is 2015.5.1 for Ps CC.  Just updated it.  Using Lr cc Classic.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the creative cloud desktop.  Still no 2018 update option. 

davescm- I sent you an email too.

Thanks, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines