• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Large Thumbnail is Brush Panel

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bad eyes and appreciate the fact that I can change the font to Huge and change my thumbnails to Large. The new update seems to have taken this option away in the brush palette. This is horrible!!! I know Adobe now wants up to use their new file system and I appreciate them telling me how to organize my brushes. (which is already done just fine) But, I still need to see the large thumbnail. Am I missing something? Please help, I need this back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a slider at the bottom to adjust the thumbnail size.

brs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The slider is great in the Brushes palette, but it would be nice in the Brush Settings palette. The reason is that the way they display them in the Brushes palette is like if you made a stroke with the brush. We need to be able to just see the brush tip shape a lot larger. You can do this in Brush Presets, but only in there. I routinely scroll through my brushes in the Brush Setting palette and try them immediately. Several people have said they are too old or have bad eyes & need them larger - my eyes are fine. Its just that a whole lot of my brushes are textures with small nuances that I need to be able to recognize quickly when scrolling. C'mon Adobe, how about it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After searching a little more I finally found someone who knew the answer.

Go to your Brushes palette, in the drop down menu, unselect Brush Name & Brush Stroke (or whatever you want) and leave Brush Tip selected. Then you can use the slider to enlarge the thumbnails of the brush tips!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines