• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Edit Photos

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it really not possible to batch edit photos? Isn't that one of the biggest features of LR?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

This is not possible in Lightroom CC (currently). If you need this (as most power users do) you should stick with Lightroom Classic, which is the update to Lightroom 2015/CC. Lightroom CC is a completely new app built from the ground up that misses a lot of the features in the old Lightroom but that stores all your originals in the cloud instead of on your local hard disk. Classic stores all your originals locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible in Lightroom CC (currently). If you need this (as most power users do) you should stick with Lightroom Classic, which is the update to Lightroom 2015/CC. Lightroom CC is a completely new app built from the ground up that misses a lot of the features in the old Lightroom but that stores all your originals in the cloud instead of on your local hard disk. Classic stores all your originals locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your response and have seen it around. I know the difference between the two and I don't expect the full LR app. This app offers a solution to one problem that I have (easy cloud storage) while neglecting some of the simpler aspects of LR. Batch editing is, I think, one of the cornerstones of LR. I mean, they have a paste edits function. How useful is that one-at-a-time?

I suppose I'm less looking for answers and more flagging what I think is a fairly glaring flaw in the app. It certainly doesn't live up to, "The complete photo service for editing, organizing, storing, and sharing -- from anywhere."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. This is a show stopper for me and why I still have my main catalog in Classic and why I only dabble in CC by syncing from Classic to edit a few images on my iPad or travel laptop. A good overview of the missing features is here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IT IS possible in Lightroom.

Simply, once you have the picture you have added presets or colour adjustments you can very simply copy and paste it onto the next photograph, using the copy and paste function.

You can't do it as a batch, but nevertheless, you can go through all pics individually and quickly past your preferred edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can copy and paste your edit onto other pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines