• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install the Adobe XD because adbxd.helper?

Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, all

I have problem to trying using Adobe XD, I get news that Adobe XD is released... So, I tried to download it in the creative cloud, before in "beta" I also tried to download it but I got error "System Retrictions", and now I get the same problem.. When I open Adobe XD I get warning, "can not open adbxd.helper", what is it?

please help me to get out of this problem, I have some possibilities from other forums, who discussed the same issue :

1. Do I need to uninstall the creative cloud and adobe xd then download it adobe xd again? does this affect to other adobe products if I uninstalling a creative cloud?

2. Do I need update my windows, I have not used the fall creator update

I need your help, please give me suggestion to solve this problem!

- Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if the steps in message 2 will work for you:

Error Opening XD After Downloading (With Windows 10 Anniversary)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried it, I've uninstalled XD and installed it again, and updated the creative cloud to the latest version but still error... I get the same error while downloading XD.

Do you have any other solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Can you please attach the content of error log file so we can have a deeper look into it?

The files can be found in t his location - Find launch log files | Adobe Creative Cloud.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines