• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3d Camera Track Error CC 18

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get this shot to track..I keep getting not able to solve camera error.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxdews8yuzxhdbi/001.mp4?dl=0

This is the clip that I cannot get to track..seems pretty basic to me?

Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

I don’t have time to try it but I’d duplicate your footage layer, mask out the actor, pre-compose the top copy and camera track the pre-comp with no actor in the shot. The hole should not foul up the tracking, the actor probably is. If you get a good camera track, then set an origin and ground plane, add your reference solids, then turn off the pre-comp and move on. If you can’t get a good track try adding some color correction or other effects to the original footage in the pre-comp to give you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t have time to try it but I’d duplicate your footage layer, mask out the actor, pre-compose the top copy and camera track the pre-comp with no actor in the shot. The hole should not foul up the tracking, the actor probably is. If you get a good camera track, then set an origin and ground plane, add your reference solids, then turn off the pre-comp and move on. If you can’t get a good track try adding some color correction or other effects to the original footage in the pre-comp to give you some more detain in the shot.

If that does not work let us know. I may take a look at your shot later this morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did the trick thanks a bunch!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines