• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't view books on android, among other problems

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Digital Editions for my textbooks this semester and previously had no issues authorizing it and reading my books on my computer and iPhone. I recently switched from iPhone to Android, and have been having a plethora of problems.

All of a sudden, my PC version of digital editions unauthorized itself, and when I try to reauthorize it, it says "You can only authorize this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't previously been used to authorize any other computer or mobile devices" despite this PC being the first thing I authorized my account on (I have also since unauthorized my iPhone).

I'm not sure if this is why, but my books also do not transfer to my android, despite it being authorized (I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps provided by Adobe to no avail).

On top of that, my books are endlessly creating copies of themselves on my PC version of digital editions.

Anyone have any ideas on how to solve these issues? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?