• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile? import on iPad?

Contributor ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since iOS 11 now has an actual accessible file system, is there a way to import images on the iPad, load them in LR mobile? and sync to LR CC and upload to cloud? i guess that is what is happening when i take pics in the LR mobile app with my camera?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

In the LR CC Mobile App you can set up a folder for your iPad photos

- Create a folder called iPad Photos or whatever you want to call it

- In the options for that folder (... button) you will see the option to sync with your camera roll.

- Then everything you take with that device will automatically be added to that folder and synced to the cloud.

It's awesome. Works great.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the LR CC Mobile App you can set up a folder for your iPad photos

- Create a folder called iPad Photos or whatever you want to call it

- In the options for that folder (... button) you will see the option to sync with your camera roll.

- Then everything you take with that device will automatically be added to that folder and synced to the cloud.

It's awesome. Works great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i can import raw files from my camera into the iPad and once those are in my camera roll, they then end up in my LR mobile from where they are no uploaded to the cloud in full raw?

i just want to make sure we are not just talking about pics taken with the iPad/iphone.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your actual camera do it from your computer. It is unlikely that your iPad would have enough physical storage. Upload through your computer to LR and that will sync to the cloud and you will have access to them on your iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i understand, but i do have a 128gb iPad pro and it would be another way to go about it....if it is possible....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, technically it would work if set up as I suggested above. Not sure how practical that route would be but yes, technically it would work. Anything in your camera roll would be uploaded to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

pschefz  wrote

so i can import raw files from my camera into the iPad and once those are in my camera roll, they then end up in my LR mobile from where they are no uploaded to the cloud in full raw?

i just want to make sure we are not just talking about pics taken with the iPad/iphone.....

Yes, works fine. I often travel iPad-only and use that kind of workflow for my Olympus raw files. Hotel wifi's usually rubbish, but they upload when I get home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines