• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long do I have to upgrade before the $15 promotional goes away?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to switch to CC but it doesn't have near enough feature parity at the moment (the Android app has more functionality for crying out loud) so I'd rather wait while more features are added. Will the promotional pricing for current subscribers be around as long I stay subscribed or is there a time limit?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

You mean how long have you got before you can no longer sign up for that deal? No one knows if or whether they'll withdraw that offer. When you do sign up, it lasts a year from that point.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jahred,

It's time limit is 1 year and you can also check this link for more details regarding plans: Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You mean how long have you got before you can no longer sign up for that deal? No one knows if or whether they'll withdraw that offer. When you do sign up, it lasts a year from that point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines