Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD (beta) availability

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm aware of the fact that XD is no longer in Beta, however I was wondering if I can still use the Beta version of the software (don't care about updates as of now) or am I forced to purchase the full version now and will the beta version stop functioning? Up until now, I have only used it for personal/education purposes.

I tried searching for this from everywhere - maybe it's too obvious that nobody has thought of asked it yet..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

The beta version will time out, as all of the other beta versions have in the past. So, you'll be able to use it for some period of time, but we have no plans to leave it available perpetually.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The beta version will time out, as all of the other beta versions have in the past. So, you'll be able to use it for some period of time, but we have no plans to leave it available perpetually.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elaine, I'm in the middle of a new project, can you give me SOME idea how long it will last??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked this at MAX, and I hope Elaine doesn't mind me telling you what I was told. If you did an update earlier in the year, it's probably timed out by now. If you did the August update, you're ok until somewhere near the end of the year. I'm sure there is a precise date, but that should give you an idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bear in mind that you can access the full 1.0 version for only $10 (US) per month -- so if you get stuck and need XD to finish your project, you have that option for a pretty low price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks but I'm no longer interested. To think you could put out a product that's still so immature is beyond me. I embarrassed myself with a new dev team, thinking I could export CSS/HTML for them. Sick. But can't.

Worse there's no way to share layers with any other program.

Cheers :: Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines