• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best route forward - Evolving from DPS/Content Viewer

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since it's creation, my group had used the Digital Publishing Suite and Adobe Content Viewer to support several interactive iPad presentations within our company. Since they have become too problematic to maintain as we had in the past, I'm looking for a path forward with the rest of CC. There's been requests for these presentations to work on desktop, web, and PC driven touchscreen, things that the Content Viewer couldn't do. Another group in the company a few years ago, had a presentation created to reside on the touchscreen as an .air file.

What I'm looking for is what I should be looking at to rebuild and publish these presentations? They currently use the functionality of the Content Viewer to present rendered 3D model turntables, video, pdfs. If there's a way to publish to work offline as well as contained on a website, that would be a plus.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

you can create website content (compatible with desktop web browser and mobiles), and  desktop/ios/android applications all with adobe animate.

it would be no small task learning adobe animate and it's probably no small task rebuilding what you have.

unless you have someone already expert in adobe animate or willing to invest the time to gain expertise, you should probably hire someone to do this for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can create website content (compatible with desktop web browser and mobiles), and  desktop/ios/android applications all with adobe animate.

it would be no small task learning adobe animate and it's probably no small task rebuilding what you have.

unless you have someone already expert in adobe animate or willing to invest the time to gain expertise, you should probably hire someone to do this for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have some past experience with Animate, but it's been a while. This is be an ongoing development process, so time to dive in. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

posting on the animate forum (Adobe Animate CC - General ) can get you help if and when you encounter problems using animate cc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines