• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request: Histogram

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to be able to view a histogram in Lightroom CC on all devices. It's amazing how different an edit can be on my phone compared to when I view it on the desktop. It would be HUGE to be able to have a visualization of exposure and be able to have a reference constant without screen brightness between devices coming into play. !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

you can also access it on a desktop from the menu that appears when you press the three dots symbol under radial tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR CC already has a histogram, it can be access by pressing Ctrl + 0 on a PC (I haven't tried this on other devices)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah it is in there. THANK YOU!  Guess I'm just not used to the new menu yet.

For anyone else hunting: (on iOS devices) When you have an image selected, there is an option to toggle the histogram/info on under the ellipsis icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can also access it on a desktop from the menu that appears when you press the three dots symbol under radial tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines