• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop sticks at opening screen HTML installing sticks

Participant ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pushing the open button the display opening logo sticks when it gets to installing HTML section and have to do the three finger trick to close up.  any help please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Duchymandevon,

Could you please let us know which operating system are you using?

Have you tried resetting the preferences of Photoshop?

To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks  sahil,  things are working again now but I have now written a sticker next to my keyboard,

BTW it was Windows 7 pro, and something had hijacked my browser and now back to internet explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines